What is ELD?
Electro-Lymphatic Drainage (ELD) aids the Lymphatic system (a system of vessels and nodes throughout the body which carry the lymph fluid, AKA the immune system) to remove toxins from the body achieving detoxication. By cleansing and unblocking your lymphatic system, your general health improves, your immune system is strengthened and enhanced, and your overall energy is increased. ELD can help Edema and fluid retention, scar tissue and certain skin conditions, recurring infections, pre and post operative cases, constipation and cellulite.
If you’ve ever woken up with puffy eyes, sinus congestion and a feeling of overall malaise, you’ve been personally introduced to your lymphatic system. Lymph is a natural body fluid, and the lymphatic system, a secondary circulatory system to the blood, is one of the body’s natural waste removal systems.
While the lymphatic system contains twice as much liquid as the blood vessels, it lacks a pump, such as a heard, to carry waste from the lymph glands out of the body.
When toxins accumulate in the lymphatic system, due to poor nutrition, dehydration, pollution, constipation and lack of exercise, the body becomes sluggish and possibly sick. This is also how cellulite originates: clogged lymph nodes become lymph lumps, the fatty deposits we know as cellulite. Just as you’d call a plumber for a clogged drain in your house, you can visit a therapist trained in lymphatic drainage to cleanse your lymphatic system. Electro Lymphatic Therapy (ELT) can rapidly restore the light in your eyes and the spring in your step.
Electro Lymphatic Therapy (ELT) is an accelerated method of moving stagnant, sticky lymphatic fluid out of the body.
Your lymphatic drainage therapist will use a hand-held wand to send high-frequency electrical pulses into your lymphatic system. These healing frequencies break up congestion, rebalance the cells and enhance your immunity. The one-hour session is painless, relaxing and revitalizing.
To remain in peak condition once your lymphatic system is flowing smoothly again, we recommend that you; combine ELT with Colon Hydrotherapy for maximum benefit. The two therapies work synergistically: ELT loosens stored toxins from your tissues, and colon cleansing moves this waste matter safely and gently out of your body. Schedule a colon hydrotherapy session to immediately follow your ELT. Consider receiving regular colon hydrotherapy to maintain your new level of wellness.
People who have received Electro Lymphatic Therapy report relief from a wide range of seemingly unrelated conditions, from sore throats to chronic pain, fibrocystic breasts to TMJ, degenerative discs to prostate problems. With a well-functioning lymphatic system, you too can say hello to improved health. This non-invasive detoxification technology is the key to vibrant well being throughout your body/mind/spirit.
Overview of Benefits
- Skin care: clear complexion, lessen appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce puffiness around eyes, reduce old scar tissue, minimize new scars, commonly used before and after cosmetic surgery.
- Detox: reduce the sluggishness brought on by too many starchy, high fat foods and too little exercise.
- Headache: provides decongestion of blocked fluid and blood flow to reduce pain and discomfort.
- Promote healing: help drain injured tissue, reduce inflammation and improve healing.
- Pregnancy and after: improve fluid drainage throughout body, enhance breast feeding by opening blocked ducts.
- Reduce swelling: reduces fluid from immobility causing fluids to stagnate in the tissue making it puffy and tender.
- Relaxation: gentle treatment provides relaxation which leads to enhanced cleansing and rejuvenating effects relieve stress.
Read more: Natural Therapy Pages