1. What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Every day, you expose yourself to harmful toxins and bacteria. Even if you are just eating a seemingly healthy dish, sipping a martini, or walking past someone smoking on the street, you are in danger. When your colon cannot remove these toxins, waste, and bacteria effectively, it can cause illness and poor health.
Colon Hydrotherapy is a procedure that gently washes the walls of the colon. It removes excess fecal matter, toxic concentrations, and bacteria that may negatively affect your health. You may not even know that you have these harmful things inside you.
2. Why Should I be Concerned About My Colon?
Even if you think that you have nothing to worry about concerning your colon, you are probably wrong. You are exposed to harmful toxins every day.
The colon has been referred to as the sewer system of the body. It is the place where we store the waste material that most of us would rather not think about and most of us don’t until our health becomes poor or we feel constipated or have diarrhea. It best benefits the body due to release of this accumulated congestion in the bowel.
3. How Should I Prepare for My Colon Hydrotherapy Session?
- In order to cleanse your body before the therapy session, it is recommended that you only eat organic fruits, vegetables, and gluten-free grains 24 to 48 hours before your session. It will also help you greatly to drink half of your body weight in ounces of water per day, in the days before the therapy.
- On the day of your treatment, eat lightly. Consume light fruits, vegetables, and juices. It is also important that on the actual day of your treatment, you do not consume liquid or food 2 hours before your procedure so as not to be full or urinate during your session.
- Your colonic will take 45 min.
It is highly suggested that you drink 16 oz. of raw organic carrot juice or green juice, the night before and again at wake the morning of your colonic.
4. How Long Does a Colonic Take?
90% of all colonics take about 45 minutes. It could also be shorter or longer than that, based upon the judgment of the therapist and your individual wishes. Additional time will be required before the colonic for the therapist to go over your history. At a first colonic appointment you should expect to spend an hour at the facility.
5. Will One Cleansing Completely Empty the Colon?
Almost never. Many of us have ten or more pounds of impacted feces in our colon. This is hardened, rubbery material and substantial work must be done to remove it. One cleansing removes some; the second, more. Your personal objectives will determine how many you may wish to have with your colon therapist.
6. How do you Improve the Function of your Colon?
- Learn proper food combinations.
- Eat 50% of your foods raw, They should be fresh, organic, in-season from your local area. Get a wide variety, but eat smaller quantities.
- Chew your foods properly by slowing down while eating and relax.
- Reduce stress and tension by exercising daily, and getting the proper amount of sleep.
- Drink half your weight in ounces of water daily.
7. How Expensive is Colon Hydrotherapy?
View our Prices page for a complete list of the packages we offer.
8. How Will I Feel After the Treatment?
If you do not experience any sort of bowel movement for 2 to 3 days after your treatment, do not worry. This is normal. During this time, your body’s sensitivities will be heightened so try to limit your food intake to light foods that will not cause gas. Also remember to drink plenty of water.
This will help encourage the body to assimilate and process food and nutrients properly. We have an extensive line of supplements to assist you in this area. Your certified therapist will recommend a supplement that is right for you if necessary.
After your session, you may return to work or any normal daily activity.
You will feel refreshed, hydrated, and have energy along with any relief from gas & bloating after your session.
9. What are you prices?
Please see the Prices page for current pricing.
10. How Do I Book an Appointment?
Easy! Call (866) 307-9050 or use this link: Booking Calendar